Share |

Friday, May 28, 2010

Boobies & Kittens...especially for overcast days


 Follow 
StrandMusic 
on Twitter

I had sort of an off day yesterday. An overcast day, both literally (played volleyball in the gross, misty rain in the morning and usually I love rain!), and emotionally. I was just irritable all day long. The night ended a little better thanks to hypnotherapy, but geesh, it was not fun. I'll be writing more on the day and my theories on why it was happening in a future blog, but...

I can't believe I forgot about the youtube instant-laugh-maker, pick-me-upper called Boobies and Kittens.

Now some of you may not love boobies as much as the next football-loving dude (guys that love football seem to be boob guys...why is that?). Anyway, I appreciate this video for a few simple reasons... and one highly inferred reason. This list has sort of become my check list for my video-viewing-pleasures.

MUST MAKE ME LAUGH, ALOUD.
It makes me laugh. It's silly and kind of stupid, but it makes me laugh. CHECK!

MUST HAVE GOOD AND/OR FUNNY MUSIC.
Did everyone notice the "boobies" and "kittens" version of Offenbach's Can Can (aka Galop Infernal). Hilarious! CHECK!

ORIGINALITY AND/OR INSPIRED
Some may argue with this, and this is my highly inferred reason, but basically I think a couple of dudes were hanging out talking about what they like and what brings them up when they're down. I imagine the light-bulb moment when one or both of them realized Boobies and Kittens do the job every time. It just goes to show you, do what you love/do what entertains you/do what makes you happy and not only will your life be better, the world will respond. So far Boobies and Kittens has 1,149,226 views and I'm sure it'll get another 100k once I post this blog! I applaud these guys for this video. Just wish they would've used only real boobs, but that's another blog. Originality, CHECK!

Let me know if you love or hate it, and if it makes you laugh/smile/a little happier, remember to watch it on those overcast (literally or emotionally) days.


 Follow 
StrandMusic 
on Twitter

More Interesting Katie Strand World Posts
New Music
&
Posts 
at
Katie Strand 
Music

No comments:

Post a Comment