Share |

Friday, February 19, 2010

I think my boyfriend's a snake...

What is this? Under your feet? Look at it. Are you shedding? There's more up here by your elbow.

Apparently, much like a snake, my boyfriend sheds his skin once every few weeks. Fortunately this doesn't happen every time he showers, but this evening must've been new-skin time for my reptilian boyfriend. What makes this even more ridiculous is the fact that his skin is amazingly soft and smooth throughout most of his body. But apparently this does not preclude him from having this reptilian shedding from time to time.

Good thing his other endowments are more equestrian than reptilian.

Anyone want to weigh-in on the skin-shedding? Guys? Gals? Is this a Strand-boyfriend phenomenon only? I doubt that.

No comments:

Post a Comment