Share |

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Foreplay is overrated

After yesterday's post, I'm glad the post that came to me today is a little more...

playful.


You see. About 90% of the time, I could just skip foreplay all together.

I don't know if this is very male of me, or maybe it's symptomatic of the fact that I'm a recovering impatient. But I am here, writing to admit that for this gal, foreplay is overrated.

Wooohooo! (That's my boyfriend Marcus in the background.)

Anyway. I suppose it helps that I warm up quickly, and I suppose it helps that for me, the main course is my favorite.

Every once in a while, I may want appetizers for dinner, but generally, I like to get right to the point.

Now I understand that for a lot of women...and men (though reportedly fewer) out there, foreplay is not only favorable, but necessary. I get that. I also get that sometimes foreplay is the only time many women have orgasms. Though I don't bat 1000, if I strike out during the act, I do appreciate a topping-off and will even finish the game myself if Marcus is wiped out.

Wooohooo!
Marcus! You're distracting me from writing.

Anyway. The way we are intimate probably tells a lot about who we are. Maybe I could stand to be more feminine. Maybe, I'm still a bit impatient. Maybe I just run a little wet.

(Here I just give Marcus a look so he knows we're done with the Woohoos for this blog.)

If you're curious about why you are the way you are, and why you're attracted to certain types of partners, read Getting The Love You Want by Harville Hendrix.

Weigh-in for me. How does it work for you? Leave a comment at the bottom of this blog. If you're shy, make it an anonymous comment.



More Interesting Katie Strand World Posts

New Music
&
Posts
at
Katie Strand Music

1 comment:

  1. Katie you are hilarious! Sometimes I don't want to bother with foreplay - for me, too much time and effort - just wanting a "thank you ma'am". I don't fake, but suppose it's like women who fake the O so they can get some sleep. (Seinfeld episode on faking - Classic!)

    ReplyDelete