Share |

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Oh boy, that's a good question! or How to Deal with the Census

The census is happening again.

Does this happen every 10 years or every 5 years? It must be 10 because I don't remember this happening at all in 2005.

Just watch this video and chuckle. Then you'll have some guidance via Christopher Walken on how to handle the census.



Whomever wrote this on SNL, bravo!

Priceless.


How many people live here?
I don't know, maybe eighty. That sounds pretty high. How 'bout four. I'm so bad at guesstimating.
Who lives here?

Me, my wife. Some plants. We have some candy bars. I really overshot it at eighty.


However good the concept and writing is on this, it certainly helps that Christopher Walken's doing it, because he's great at delivering these lines.

Enjoy!



More Interesting Katie Strand World Posts


New Music
&
Posts
at
Katie Strand Music

No comments:

Post a Comment