Share |

Friday, June 25, 2010

The People Whisperer - My Video for Oprah!




Oprah has a contest for people to get their own television/talk show, and I thought the show Marcus and I have been developing around the work he does with his clients and students would be a natural fit. When the show gets made, I'll likely be the host and resident Hypnotherapist, but for this short submission, we centered things around Marcus.

But getting this to Oprah depends on how many votes the video gets...

So, all you have to do is go to Oprah's website by CLICKING HERE and voting by clicking the GREEN button below the video.








Share this with everyone you know.
Voting closes July 3.

We didn't do it alone though. We had a lot of help. As you can see, Marcus was on camera a majority of the filming, so that left a lot of the logistics to me... I did too many jobs to mention, including sound mixing, producing, and production manager, but I promise I'll hire out once we get funding. We had an amazing DP Allan Palmer, an amazing producer, and Jayme who gracious gave of his resources as well. Also, we could not have done this without Marcus' students, who graciously gave of their time and energy. All in all, it was amazing, and we got it all done in one week.

Thank you everybody!

One last reminder to VOTE!








P.S. If the links above don't work or if you want to forward the exact link, please use the full link here or try pasting this into your browser.

http://myown.oprah.com/audition/index.html?request=video_details&response_id=19017&promo_id=1
__________________________________________________



If you miss my regular, writing blogs, they will start up again now that I'm done with this project. Stay tuned for more, though we must ROCK THE VOTE! until July 3rd!


If you received this from a friend and want to subscribe, click KatieStrandWorld, and enter your email address on the right column. Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment