Share |

Friday, October 15, 2010

Deeper Ideas by Kate Strandy



(Inspired by Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy)

Does anyone remember Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy on Saturday Night Live?

They might be more amusing postmortem, but I remember chuckling at them several times during the 90s. I sort of like that kind of thing. I think it's the 15-year-old in me.


While in the kitchen, I got the idea/inspiration for my Deeper Ideas.


Please scroll and read it aloud to yourself.




Deeper Ideas


by Kate Strandy






It must really



suck,



to be a bloodhound.






Because all the time




you'd smell everything,




like rotten food,





stinky farts,




and bad




body odor.




Is there such thing 




as good 




body odor?




It's probably just





how somebody smells





if it isn't bad.




But you can't smell yourself...




if it's bad.




Can you?











But bloodhounds man...






they can smell stuff






like fleas can jump



and





ants 




can lift.




But not my aunt Gladys





she has arthritis.




No comments:

Post a Comment