Share |

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Told Ya! (Now will you see Temple Grandin?)

I hate to say it, but,

okay, maybe I don't hate it that much because clearly, I'm going to say it...


I told ya!!

Now if you haven't seen Temple Grandin yet, maybe you will now.

If you have seen Temple Grandin, tell a friend!

Temple Grandin is fantastic and Emmy agrees. Temple Grandin won FIVE Emmy's, including one for Claire Danes' performance as the titular character, and one for best picture.

See this movie. It'll make you laugh and cry. Truly a remarkable film and story. I suspect HBO will re-air it, and it should be available soon on netflix. I was able to view it on a friend's DVR, so if you don't have DVR yourself, make a friend who does. And as always, let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment