Share |

Monday, July 4, 2011

Louie on FX - please watch

Louie on FX is probably one of the funniest shows on television right now, if not one of the funniest shows ever on television.

That's right, I said EVER ON TELEVISION.

Louis C.K. was born Louis Szekely, pronounced Sek-key, which Louis changed to CK for obvious reasons. He likes his first name pronounced Louie.

Louie writes, directs, edits and stars in this show. It's poignant, tragic and hilarious all at once. I've shown clips to friends who laugh out loud as well as my 70-year-old mother who said, "that might be the most hilarious sketch I've ever seen" about his scene from first season (FX has just started airing season 2) with Ricky Gervais as his doctor. Check it out below. Have a good time and let me know what you think.

I might've written about this already in a previous blog, but it's 4th of July and really hot so I'm going to go hang outside by the lake and can't be bothered to check my previous blogs. Deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment